US Family Guide is a Scam

US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we were going to provide a free swim lesson to at their home pool in the areas that our company services. US Family Guide only found us 2 bloggers in LA & Orange County and we provided a free swim lesson for the 2 bloggers in July and neither of the bloggers wrote about the swim lesson on their blog.

The deadline we agreed to in the initial order for the bloggers to post was 8/31/15 and the 2 bloggers that we did provide a free lesson to ($96 value) have not posted anything on their blog after utilizing the free lesson at their home pool. We emailed the President of US Family Guide Michael Marston and another employee Christine Jessamine and did not hear back from either of them regarding our request for a full-refund.

So at this point we have given away 3 hours of free lessons to bloggers who did not write a post about their experience and the company failed to provide us with 5 other bloggers per our contract for 7 blog posts in 7 different metro areas.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Scam company
    • Did not receive any advertising services

Reason of review:
Product or service
Us Family Guide Advertising Package
Review category
review #700981 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with US Family Guide? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 22, 2015 #1052297

Wow, I am very ashamed of your company for being so shady and flat out lying to us. The service that we signed up for was for your company to connect us with 7 bloggers in 7 different metro areas who we would provide a free lesson to in exchange for the mommy blogger to write about their experience and their blog.
I have never once heard of an advertising company charging for a service but then saying, "there was not a guarantee on sign ups for this promotion." That is a complete lie - we did not pay $980 for you to send out an email blast!!! We could easily (and more effectively) do that ourselves.
In addition, we spent a lot of time and money sending out 2 of our swim instructors to 2 of your bloggers home pools and they NEVER even followed up with the required blog post or responded to any of my emails. Basically they took the free 1.5 hour private swim lesson ($100 value) and ran!
I am again requesting a FULL refund for the $980 paid since your company has not provided one single thing that was agreed to in the contract.
You have not responded to my request for a refund once and I am extremely disgusted with your business practices. Also, you haven't responded to my BBB complaint that was filed 2 months ago.

Oct 22, 2015 #1052238

Hi Sarah, I apologize you are dissatisfied with your promotion. We reached out to all of the bloggers in the selected areas several times. There was not a guarantee on sign ups for this promotion. The promotion was live for only a month and you requested to end this two weeks prior to the blog promotion outline date. With the requested high requirements, strict terms and small time frame this unfortunately limited interested parties. We have emailed you several times. You have my information - Please reach out to us at any time for resolution. Thank you. - Christine.

Oct 16, 2015 #1049319

Just an update that the company never responded to my request for a refund and also has not responded to my BBB complaint. Terrible company and complete scam!! Also this company owns Colorado Resort Net so do not use them as well.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.